DAY 1: Nairobi / Amboseli National Park
Leave Nairobi via the Athi Plains for Amboseli National Park. Picnic lunch en route.
On Arrival, proceed for a full afternoon Game Drive in search of Elephants, Giraffes, Zebras, Lions, Cheetah, Hyena, Bat Eared Fox and several large and small animal and bird species.
Dinner and overnight at a luxury Camp. Kibo Luxury Camp, Amboseil Sentrim, Amboseli Sopa, Kilima Camp or Amboseli Serena.
DAY 2: AMBOSELI
06.00 hrs: Wake Up call. This is the best time to view Mt. Kilimanjaro
07.00 hrs: After breakfast proceed for a full morning game drive and Visit to Amboseli Observation Hill.
The view from the top of hill offers panoramas of the peak and the park’s plains and swamps. Return to camp for an Early Lunch and swim.
13.00 hrs: After lunch leisurely depart for Nairobi. Approximate arrival time in Nairobi 18.00 hrs. Drop off directly to the airport or to your hotel
Located in Kenya’s Loitoktok District, Rift Valley.
“Amboseli” comes from a Masai word meaning “salty dust”. This is one of the best National Parks in the world to view large herds of elephants up close.
Amboseli National Park is in southern Kenya. Known for its large elephant herds and views of immense Mount Kilimanjaro.
The western section is dominated by vast Lake Amboseli, which is dry outside the rainy season
WHAT’S INCLUDED: CAMPING SAFARI
- Transport in safari minibuses.
- All Vehicle are Equipped with a pop up sun roof and sliding windows
- Park Entrance Fees
- Luxury Room Or Luxury Tent with bedding
- Three meals a day ( Lunch on day 1 to Lunch on the last day )
- Mineral Water, 1 litre per person per day
- FREE AIRPORT TRANSFER UPON ARRIVAL OR DEPARTURE
WHAT IS NOT INCLUDED
- Personal spending money for drinks and tips.
- Small suitcase or rucksack as storage space on our buses is limited ( extra luggage can be stored in our office, free of charge).
- Sturdy safari clothes, jeans, T-shirts, shorts, sandals and good walking shoes
- Torch , insect repellent, insect spray
- Film, Memory Card and batteries for the duration of the safari