Day 1: Nairobi Hotel to Lake Nakuru National Park
The fun begins with a leisurely morning drive across the enchanting Great Rift Valley to your destination of wonder, the Lake Nakuru National Park. No need to worry about the pick-up point, your chauffeur will be waiting right at the door step of your Nairobi hotel.
You get a chance to sample the wide variety of wildlife dotting the rift before you finally settle in at your camp or lodge of choice. A tranquil afternoon at the camp will be a perfect time for you to behold the wondrous pelicans and flamingoes coloring the shoes of the lake. Lake Nakuru National Park is also home to waterbucks, black and white rhinos, Rothschild giraffe among many other varieties of African wildlife.
The wildlife spectacle couldn’t get better than this. If you are an avid bird watcher, the park also presents enough bird life to fill a memory book.
Wind up the day with a well-deserved rest at the Lake Nakuru Lodge, after enjoying a nice dinner at the lodge.
Day 2: Lake Nakuru National Park to Masai Mara Game Reserve
The second day of your stay takes you to the Africa’s wildlife sanctuary of Masai Mara Game Reserve. This is preceded by a refreshing game drive during the early hours of the day, and a rich African breakfast to kick start your day.
You also get to enjoy an equally enticing view of wild game on your to check in at the camp or lodge. Lunch will follow soon enough. Your afternoon at the Mara will be an adventurous one, as you take on your maiden game drive. Spend your fist night at the elegant Mara Sopa Lodge, which serves breakfast, lunch and dinner.
Day 3: At the Masai Mara Game Reserve.
The Maasai Mara welcomes you to its one of a kind wildlife viewing adventure. You will get to spend the entire day traversing the Mara game reserve, taking in the sights and sounds of the “big five” (leopard, lions, rhinos, elephant and buffalos).
Masai Mara’s wildlife haven extends beyond the big five, packing in an array of other ease to spot herbivores such as zebras, gazelles, wildebeests among many others. Your day couldn’t end any better than sampling a sumptuous dinner and spending the night at the gorgeous Mara Sopa lodge. The lodge will also serves breakfast, lunch and dinner.
Day 4: Masai Mara Game Reserve to Nairobi
Your final day at the Mara will be equally eventful. Another early morning game drive will be followed by a rich African breakfast before departure back to Nairobi.
The Cost of the trip includes the following:
- A tour itinerary document issued prior to the trip
- A total of 8 game drives, from your hotel in Nairobi to Masai Mara and back.
- The trip comes with full board accommodation
- Entrance fees to various parts of the game park are included.
- Our tour vehicles are equipped with sunroofs and perfect views from the windows.
- You will get to dehydrate during your entire trip, with mineral water and soft drinks provided in the vehicles.
- The departures will provide room for two extra individuals willing to join the party.
- Tour guides and drivers are professionally trained and are multi-lingual.
- In as far as accommodation goes, you will be spoilt for choice. You get to pick from either Lake Nakuru National Park, lake Naivasha or Masai Mara game reserve.
- No breaks in your commute, you get a full package (to and from trip from Masai Mara, Lake Nakuru National park, Lake Naivasha and back to Nairobi).
The following components shall be excluded from the cost of the trip.
- Guests who prefer to pay a visit to the Masai Mara will have it at an extra cost.
- You will also be required to take care of your international airfare.
- The number of days spent in Nairobi will be at your own expense.
- It goes without saying that you will handle your Visa and Passport charges.
- Tips to your chauffer will be a separate cost.
- Bush dinners, cocktails and sundowners will also be at your own expense.
- Any associated holiday expenses (Easter, New Year and Christmas) will be an additional cost.
- Additionally, tipping your waiters, Airport attendants and other handy people will be an extra cost.
- If you happen to be a member of such organizations as Flying Doctors Society who offer emergency rescue services, you will be required to foot the bill for the same.
- Other recreational services such as Hot Air Balloons will cost you an extra$ 470 per guest.
- Kindly note that any other additional cost that you will incur, and is not indicated as covered by the itinerary will be considered as an extra cost. These includes alcoholic drinks, laundry services, phone charges or fees charged for possession of extra baggage.