Experience Tanzania’s rich diversity of wildlife, culture, history and activities. Whether you decide upon: a luxury lodge safari to Ngorongoro Crater, climbing Tanzania’s Mount Kilimanjaro, relaxing on superb Zanzibar Beaches, visiting the Selous Game Reserve or a hot air balloon Serengeti Safari, you will have an unforgettable experience.
Africa Path finder Safaris specializes in:
- Private, Tailor made Tanzania Safaris, designed to suit your budget and interests
- Breathtaking Natural History including Tanzania’s Wildebeest Migration in the Serengeti National Park
- Safaris to Tanzania’s uncrowded southern parks – The Selous Game Reserve, Ruaha National Park, Udzungwa Mountains National Park and Mikumi National park
- Kilimanjaro climbs, trekking, mountain climbs and wilderness camping
- Birdwatching and specialist wildlife Safaris
- Ecotourism and sustainable tourism
- Cultural Safaris.